Morphoza at a glace:
@Morphoza enables clarity of client’s needs and provide smart & cosy solutions for hybrid working and learning spaces. Our projects are fresh, humane and always with a focus on #designingthedifference.
We do turn-key award-winning projects for corporate clients like Bosch, Google, Allianz, NTT Data, s.o. and as a team we value relations over transactions, creating for ourselves a cosy and professional atmosphere where values like passion, excellency, curiosity and teamwork blossom.
With headquarters in Cluj-Napoca and a new established team in Bucharest we are making projects all over Romania, assisting out recurrent clients also on European level.
Find out more on morphoza.com and trust2work.com, out workspace consultancy tool description.
Industry Solutions Delivery:
Due to the Pandemic, work and learn models are in deep change and the need for clarity and creative support in defining the space is valuable for our clients.
We have now the opportunity to build and to contribute to the future of work, by understanding customers’ business objectives and needs and then create smart and innovative solutions for their workspaces. It takes a team of talented associates to develop projects from concept to completion and that’s why we need you to be part of our journey.
The future of work:
Design: Before being designers or architects, we like to call ourselves creators of spaces, builders of dreams and crafters of success. Our work is entirely based on emotion: the emotion we have the first time we see the space, the emotion that clients want to send through the space and the emotion everyone has when the project is completed.
Build: This is the stage when our ideas and concepts exit the realm of imagination and become tangible. We have all the resources in-house in order to manage and deliver the project within the time, budget and quality standards agreed upon with client.
Furnish: The part whenwe pay attention to the details, shapes and colours. We are sensitives about design and empathetic when it comes to client’s needs. We select carefully the furniture, based on function, budget, design and technology needs.
Be part of our team
If you are a creative sales person who’s main goal is to ensure that client’s needs are meet and client satisfaction is achieved
If you are able to collaborate with other departments in order to define the project, prepare quotations and maintain a meaningful relationship with the customer
Then send us your CV and portfolio and let’s talk!
- 3 + years of sales experience within industry: office projects, interior projects, furniture industry or services sales;
- Experience in customer interaction and services selling;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Detail-oriented and a team worker;
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, within team;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Manage relationships to drive sales with assigned Lead Architect / Project Manager and end users to develop business with other high potential accounts and prospects;
- Advise end users on services, solutions and product selection to meet project design and cost objectives;
- Lead the development of creative and innovative solutions to meet client’s needs in a differentiated manner. Collaborate with Lead Architects to provide solutions that meet client’s functional, aesthetic and budgetary requirements. Collaborate with Project Manager to assure optimal technical solutions, budgets and planning;
- Lead the project strategy process. Involve stakeholders in the development of a winning sales plan to capture targeted accounts and/or opportunities;
- Collaborate with other Group units of business to provide cross-selling opportunities;
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with customers;
- Leverage internal sales support resources, provide samples, technical information, and answers to end user questions;
- Deepen end user commitment to Interface and secure agreements;
- Prepare formal proposals, lead negotiations and coordinate complex decision-making processes with customers;
- Identify and remove barriers to closing the sale;
- Provide accurate and timely sales reports and forecasts to management;
- Input data into ERP to ensure database is constantly updated.
- Opportunity to design the future of work within an award-winning company that values teamwork and has a humane leadership
- Space to grow as we believe in our team members development, pushing the limits and creating room for personal achievements.
- Flexibility in performing the job but offering the best office in Cluj and creating now the one in Bucharest Financial package according to your experience and the added value in our team