Morphoza at a glace:
@Morphoza enables clarity of client’s needs and provide smart & cosy solutions for hybrid working and learning spaces. Our projects are fresh, humane and always with a focus on #designingthedifference.
We do turn-key award-winning projects for corporate clients like Bosch, Google, Allianz, NTT Data, s.o. and as a team we value relations over transactions, creating for ourselves a cosy and professional atmosphere where values like passion, excellency, curiosity and teamwork blossom.
With headquarters in Cluj-Napoca and a new established team in Bucharest we are making projects all over Romania, assisting out recurrent clients also on European level.
Find out more on morphoza.com and trust2work.com, out workspace consultancy tool description.
Industry Solutions Delivery:
Due to the Pandemic, work and learn models are in deep change and the need for clarity and creative support in defining the space is valuable for our clients.
We have now the opportunity to build and to contribute to the future of work, by creating spaces that are humane, memorable and fresh, suitable for a teamwork that will choose when and where is performing tasks.
The future of work:
Design: Before being designers or architects, we like to call ourselves creators of spaces, builders of dreams and crafters of success. Our work is entirely based on emotion: the emotion we have the first time we see the space, the emotion that clients want to send through the space and the emotion everyone has when the project is completed.
Build: This is the stage when our ideas and concepts exit the realm of imagination and become tangible. We have all the resources in-house in order to manage and deliver the project within the time, budget and quality standards agreed upon with client.
Furnish: The part whenwe pay attention to the details, shapes and colours. We are sensitives about design and empathetic when it comes to client’s needs. We select carefully the furniture, based on function, budget, design and technology needs.
Be part of our team:
If you are a creative interior architect/designer with experience in B2B design that is seeking for a new opportunity to grow
If you have passion for helping people and companies creating the perfect space, send us your CV and portfolio and let’s talk!
- Graduate of architecture and/or design
- 5+ years of experience in concept design projects
- Advanced technical skills in Autocad and/or Archicad, 3D Max
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with experience in graphic presentations
- Extensive knowledge of materials, furnishings and construction methods related to interior architecture;
- Previous experience in office projects and/or workspace consultancy is considered a plus
- Team player with positive attitude
- Passion for doing the best in terms of work performance
- Creativity, proactivity and courage to dare
- Dedication to maintain current best practices
- Self-motivation and result-orientation
- For understanding client’s needs & space opportunities and limitations and translate them into an ergonomic and creative space planning
- Working closely with internal experienced build stakeholders (project managers and technical lead architects) in order to develop a realistic concept design
- Creating concept design 3D proposals: creative, human centric and with added value for the client
- Understanding industry budgets for developing efficient concepts.
- Presenting and communicating with client’s team on all concept design aspects, managing the design project to completion
- Understanding furniture industry, developing skills for product design and custom furnishing projects.
- Opportunity to design the future of work within an award-winning company that values teamwork and has a humane leadership
- Space to grow as we believe in our team members development, pushing the limits and creating room for personal achievements.
- Flexibility in performing the job but offering the best office in Cluj and creating now the one in Bucharest
- Financial package according to your experience and the added value in our team